If you’re reading this, you’re probably not done with your content yet. So, stop reading! Go do it! You’ve got all the information you need to write useful (and friendly!) web content that will delight your VBVs and help you rank in google.
But in case you’re the type who really likes review sheets and wrap ups, here’s the core things you’ve learned in The POW Method:
The Pow Method™ Core Lessons
- Your website is not for you. It’s for your VBV.
- Web content accurately and emotionally describes what you are offering and then asks your VBV to DO something.
- Your VBV has three questions when they land on your site: Where am I? Do they have what I want? How do I get it? Answer all of them.
- Keep it short. Use headings & lists. And fragments.
- Let it rest. The magic starts when the editing starts.